Associate/Senior Associate Personal Injury Lawyer (Gippsland)
- Worklife balance
- Career progression
Career progression with a leading plaintiff firm|Work close to home.
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading plaintiff personal injury law firm in Victoria. You will have access to mentorship and guidance from Partners and senior members as well as autonomy to run your own diverse portfolio of WorkCover, TAC and Public Liability claims.
• Top of the market salary package;
• Autonomy to run your own matters;
• Be part of a dynamic & collaborative team;
• Reclaim your work life balance;
• Pathway to partnership.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will;
• Have at least 3 years PAE experience in WorkCover, TAC or Public Liability but candidates with more experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please apply using the form below.
Changing Lives | Helping people with their legal careers | Building high performing legal teams