Wills & Estates Lawyer | 2+ PAE | Southern Suburbs
Excellent Mentoring From an Accredited Specialist | Doyle’s Guide Recommended Firm that invests in its staff’s personal and professional growth
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in joining a Doyle’s Guide Recommended leading firm that promotes and fosters their staff’s professional and personal growth. Work close to home in the southern suburbs of Melbourne, have a work-life balance, and get excellent mentoring and guidance from an Accredited Specialist in Wills & Estates, in a supportive and friendly environment.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on high-net-worth matters, and provide advice on all aspects of wills & estates law, including estate planning, business succession, estate administration, and estate litigation. Receive exceptional exposure, guidance, and opportunities for growth.
On offer is:
- Work alongside and be mentored by an Accredited Specialist in Wills & Estates and receive guidance and mentorship to develop your skills and grow your career;
- Work on high net worth matters and gain exposure to complex wills & estates matters;
- Direct client contact and the ability to manage your own caseload;
- Be part of a growing team;
- A clear pathway to progress your career;
- Get amazing exposure to interesting and challenging wills & estates matters; and
- A competitive salary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years post-admission experience in Wills & Estates law. Candidates with more experience are also strongly encouraged to apply.
***This opportunity is exclusive with Gatehouse***
To apply online, please apply using the form below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Barry McGrath on 0429 354 330 or email email@example.com.
Changing Lives | Helping people with their legal careers | Building high performing legal teams