Legal Receptionist and Administrative Assistant- Stunning Melbourne CBD Location
- Friendly culture that encourages development and wellbeing
- Harness your professional skills as the face of the firm
- Extremely generous salary package
A rare opportunity to act as the first point of contact at this mid-size firm!
As Receptionist and Administrative Assistant of this mid-size national firm, you will have the opportunity to act as the professional initial contact point for all clients, ensuring a high quality experience. Receiving exposure to the entire firm, you will cement yourself as an integral part of the team, and provide a client-focused front desk and phone service.
In this friendly firm, you will enjoy
- True career development and learning opportunities
- A workplace that values their employees and their community, with a high-quality wellbeing program and volunteering options
- A supportive work culture, including exceptional team-bonding time!
You will have
- 3+ years of corporate/professional reception experience (law students will not be considered)
- Extremely strong organisational skills
- A warm and welcoming personality, and a love of teamwork!
To apply online, please apply using the form below.
Changing Lives | Helping people with their legal careers | Building high performing legal teams