Senior Legal Assistant – Assist with achieving life changing outcomes
- Incredible firm culture where employees are a priority
- Help achieve life changing outcomes for clients
- Work closely with Lawyers and become an integral part of their practice.
Incredible opportunity for a Senior Personal Injury Legal Assistant to join an excellent firm and apply their specialist knowledge and experience.
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior Personal Injury Legal Assistant to join a highly regarded firm located in the heart of Melbourne.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced Personal Injury Lawyers and join a firm that promotes career progression, values their staff and promotes a supportive culture.
On offer is the opportunity to:
- Join a leading firm with an excellent reputation;
- Support a highly regarded Personal Injury Lawyer;
- Flexibility to work from home 2 days per week;
- An excellent salary package and other benefits; and
- Apply your highly valued legal assistant experience in a firm with an excellent culture.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1+ years experience as a Legal Assistant in Personal Injury, TAC and Workcover although more experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please apply using the form below.
Changing Lives | Helping people with their legal careers | Building high performing legal teams