Partner - Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions - Mid Tier Law Firm
Rare Partnership Opportunity | Strong Pipeline of high-quality Corporate | Collegiate Partnership.
Our client is a highly regarded mid tier corporate law firm that provides advice to an enviable list of clients, including innovative entrepreneurs, dynamic investors, mature local and international private companies and high-growth ASX-listed companies.
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Corporate Lawyer with strong Corporate law experience to join this fast-growing mid-tier firm who are in an exciting high growth phase with plenty of work in the pipeline and looking to make a strategic appointment of a Corporate/Commercial Law Partner to the Team.
On offer is:
- The opportunity to be a significant member of this corporate law team where you will have influence and be able to act for a diverse mix of clients from start-ups, to high net worth individuals, mature local and international private companies and ASX listed companies;
- The ability to work in a flexible, supportive and friendly environment that supports both autonomous and team-focussed work practices and encourages a proactive focus on client relationship building and innovation;
- The firm has very realistic Partner budgets and so you will be able to regain life balance, do great work for great clients and also have access to flexible working arrangements. The firm has become a very happy home for many high performing Partners from large, top tier and global law firms; and
- The opportunity to be a part of a more collaborative Partnership group who are achieving outstanding Partner Remuneration Packages together year on year.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will:
- Be at Partner level or at Special Counsel/Senior Associate level on the cusp of Partnership.
- Have strong experience in either Corporate M&A or general corporate/commercial law matters.
To apply online, please apply using the form below.
Changing Lives | Helping people with their legal careers | Building high performing legal teams