Senior Wills & Estates Lawyer | Join a Supportive and Welcoming Team
- Advance your career working alongside an excellent Partner
- Opportunity to join a firm who care about their people, clients and community
- Wellbeing strategy focused on improving the health and wellbeing of their people
Rare opportunity for Senior Wills & Estates Lawyer to join a leading firm with a difference. Genuinely supportive and welcoming culture.
An amazing opportunity for a Senior Wills & Estates Lawyer to join a leading law firm with a difference. You will have the opportunity to work across the area of Wills & Estates Law and join a genuinely supportive and welcoming culture, working alongside an excellent partner who will take an interest in your personal and professional development.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on high-net-worth matters, and provide advice on all aspects of wills & estates law, including estate planning, business succession, estate administration, and estate litigation. Receive exceptional exposure, guidance, and opportunities for growth.
On offer is the opportunity to:
- Join a leading firm with an excellent reputation;
- Health and wellbeing initiatives;
- Access to volunteering opportunities to give back to the community;
- Access to training and development; and
- Work alongside a team of like-minded people who continue to bring those values to life as part of the way they work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5+ years experience as a Wills & Estates lawyer in Victoria, although more experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
To be considered for this opportunity, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, for a strictly confidential discussion, please contact Barry on 0429 354 330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See more legal opportunities at www.gatehouselegal.com.au
Changing Lives | Helping people with their legal careers | Building high performing legal teams