Senior Associate/Special Counsel Insurance Litigation Lawyer
- Autonomy over your matters
- Career progression
- Join a reputable firm
Autonomy over your own matters| Pathway to Partnership if you want it| Work-life balance
A fantastic opportunity to join a well established national law firm with over 150 members. You will be able to specialise in insurance law, work directly with Partners and have a pathway to management if you want it. You will have autonomy over your own files and support and mentor junior lawyers specialise in insurance law focusing in property damage.
- Top of the market salary package;
- Autonomy to run your own matters;
- Be part of a dynamic & collaborative team;
- Interesting and complex matters;
- Direct mentorship and guidance.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will;
- Have at least 5 years PAE experience in insurance or litigation but candidates with more experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please apply using the form below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Simm on 0438121330 or email email@example.com
See more legal opportunities at www.gatehouselegal.com.au
Changing Lives | Helping people with their legal careers | Building high performing legal teams