Senior Associate Property Development Lawyer – National Mid Tier Firm
- Leading property & development practice;
- Work alongside one of the best in the state;
- Flexible working arrangement.
Join a leading national property and development team in Melbourne and work with a leading Partner in this space.
This highly respected and successful national law firm, in Melbourne, has an excellent reputation for providing top-end legal advice to its clients and offering outstanding career opportunities to its people.
The successful applicant will be provided with an opportunity to act on quality property transactions and development projects while working alongside a leading specialist who is regularly recognised in Doyle’s Guide and Lawyers Weekly.
This is a chance to elevate your career and make your mark on high-profile cases in a collaborative and supportive setting.
On offer is:
- The exciting opportunity to develop within this interesting area of legal practice;
- Dive into challenging and impactful property transactions and development projects;
- Enjoy ongoing opportunities for career advancement and professional development in an environment that fosters learning;
- The opportunity to learn and work with one of the best Partners in the field;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- A top-of-market salary package ranging from $150k to $200k;
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will:
- At least 5+ years PAE in Property Transactions and Development Projects within Victoria. Candidates with more experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please apply using the form below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Barry McGrath on 0429 354 330 or email email@example.com.
Changing Lives | Helping people with their legal careers | Building high performing legal teams