Abuse Law Legal Assistant | Leading Australian Law Firm | Melbourne CBD!
- Rare opportunity for an experienced Legal Assistant to join an industry leader
- Excellent Remuneration Package
- Amazing Culture
Rare opportunity for an experienced Legal Assistant to join a leading firm in their Abuse Law practice | Excellent firm culture | Melbourne CBD!
This rare opportunity is for a Senior Personal Injury Legal Assistant with experience in Abuse Law or General Personal Injury to join a highly regarded firm in the heart of Melbourne.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced Personal Injury Lawyers and join a firm that promotes career progression, values their staff and promotes a supportive culture.
On offer is the opportunity to:
- Join a leading firm with an excellent reputation;
- Support a highly regarded Personal Injury Lawyer in the area of Abuse Law or Generalist Personal Injury;
- Flexibility to work from home 2 days per week;
- An excellent salary package and other benefits; and
- Apply your highly valued legal assistant experience in a firm with an excellent culture.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Legal Assistant in Personal Injury, Abuse Law, TAC and Workcover although more experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please apply using the form below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Brown on 0436 001 675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Gatehouse Legal Recruitment
Changing Lives | Helping people with their legal careers | Building high performing legal teams