Property/ Franchise Legal Assistant – Part-time, 4 days – South Eastern Suburbs
- Opportunity to join this dynamic, award winning, commercial Law Firm
- Work close to home in the South East, part-time (4 days per week) or Full-time
- Utilise your property/ franchise experience or grow your skills in this area
Opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join this progressive, dynamic, award winning law firm in Melbourne’s South East as a part-time Legal Assistant
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Assistant with experience in Property and/ or Franchising or just has an interest in gaining experience in those areas to join this successful Boutique Law Firm in Melbourne’s South East.
You will be working with a fantastic property team providing integral legal support either full time or 4 days per week.
You will have:
- At least 2 years experience as a Legal Assistant (although more experienced candidates are strongly encouraged to apply); and
- Experience in property, franchising and knowledge of affinity or similar system will be highly regarded but not essential.
WHAT’S ON OFFER FOR YOU
This role offers an excellent salary package to the successful applicant together with the exciting opportunity to join a firm offering a supportive and sociable working environment where your health, happiness and success are a priority.
To apply online, please apply using the form below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Brown on 0436 001 675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gatehouse Legal Recruitment
Changing Lives | Helping people with their legal careers | Building high performing legal teams