Deeds Clerk / Records Management Supervisor – Specialist Commercial Law Firm
- Work close to home in Melbourne’s East
- Be part of a collaborative and supportive environment
- Flexible part-time hours
Rare opportunity to join this progressive Law firm as a Deeds Clerk. Flexibility to decide how your part-time hours are spread across the working week
Rare opportunity for a Deeds Clerk/ Records Management Supervisor to work in a collaborative environment at a well respected firm, servicing a range of professional clientele. Our client has been praised for their progressive approach and ability to deliver market-leading solutions to their clients and they are also known for recognising their team members achievements and contributions to the firm and providing genuine career growth and progression.
The Ideal Candidate:
As the Deeds Clerk/ Records Management Supervisor you will work within the firms administration team and be responsible for the firms safe custody records. The ideal candidate will have experience:
- Recording and lodging deeds
- Retrieving deeds and sending these back to the trustees
- Answering queries from practice and support staff
- Assisting with archiving as required
- Preparation of end of month reports for major clients
- A positive can-do attitude, strong work ethic and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to work with staff at all different levels.
The successful candidate will not only be rewarded with a fantastic remuneration package but be given the flexibility to work out how their part-time hours are split across the working week.
To apply online, please apply using the form below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Brown on 0436 001 675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gatehouse Legal Recruitment
Changing Lives | Helping people with their legal careers | Building high performing legal teams